Please note: at present our gift shop is located in the car park and is selling a limited range of items.
From woolly hats to water bottles our gifts shop has plenty of gift ideas for everyone.
We sell a carefully selected range of jewellery, clothing, and souvenirs, many of which are locally produced or unique to Minack. How about a stylish Minack hoodie or a hessian tote bag with an eye-catching theatrical message? Treat yourself to a piece of exquisite Cornish silver jewellery, or a warm picnic blanket made from recycled wool - perfect to snuggle under on a chilly evening at the theatre. We also have a wide range of books, toys, local art work and cards to suit all budgets.
Make a dramatic gesture!
For a special present, why not buy a Minack Gift Voucher, redeemable against theatre tickets & Friends membership?
Grow your own Minack Memory
Our collection of plants for sale includes cuttings grown from our own subtropical garden planting and RHS Chelsea Gold Medalists Penberth Plants, who lead our garden team.
Let’s be Friends!
Why not become a Friend of Minack and access exclusive benefits as well as supporting this special place.
We know the Minack is a special place for many people. Special because of its beauty, special because of the story behind it, special because of the memories they make here. If you love the Minack, please help us to protect its magic for future generations by becoming one of our special Friends.
Friends Help Each Other
As a Friend you’ll be supporting the work of the charitable trust that cares for our theatre and in return we’ll say thank you by giving you exclusive benefits, including discounts, priority booking and much more.
If you’re a UK taxpayer, you can increase the value of your donation by 25%, through our simple Gift Aid Scheme.
Becoming a Friend is easy and your subscription lasts from 1st December to 30th November, renewable annually.
Friendship is Precious
We value your friendship and will give you benefits in return:
- Advance notification and updates of shows, events and news by email.
- Friends Priority booking online for some shows before they go on general sale. For the foreseeable future, events will be released at different times during the year and not as a whole season. You will have first pick in advance of general sales, where possible.
- Best prices with an opportunity to save for early-bird and special offers.
- First options on the choice of seat for up to four tickets. Subject to seating arrangements and availability, based on reserved or allocated seating areas. This does not apply to unallocated seating and this is likely to the main type of seating available for 2021 due to ongoing social distancing.
- We have moved to electronic ticketing and paper tickets are rarely offered. Where there is a need to post tickets, Friends will not be charged ticket postage.
- No booking administration fee.
- Free exchange or refund of tickets, subject to availability.
- Discount of 10% in the café, take-away outlets and shop on presentation of your signed Friends’ Membership card. Please note this does not apply to any third-party catering that may be on site.
- Free entry to visit the theatre on presentation of your signed Friends’ Membership Card for yourself and up to three friends, at times other than shows and storytelling performances. (Pre-booking online is advisable and at sometimes of year essential)
- Occasional opportunities to visit other attractions free using your Minack Membership.
If you are interested in becoming our Friend please call the box office on 01736 810181.