The theatre is presently closed for all visits and performances. We are monitoring the situation and updates will be posted here and on social media. If you have tickets for a future show or a visit, you will be contacted should it be cancelled. If you have any questions please contact the box office. Thank you for your understanding in these difficult times.
2021 Season - Latest News
What we are doing to make you and our staff feel safe . . . .
- Restricting visitor numbers
- Providing timed entrance slots
- Providing Perspex screening at all retail and information points
- Providing hand sanitiser stations throughout the theatre
- Patrolling our site to monitor visitor activity
- Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) to our staff
- Operating a paperless and cashless system
In return, please show you care by . . . .
- Keeping to the arrival time you have booked
- Showing your ticket on a mobile device where possible
- Respecting the social distancing measures in place
- Following any one-way signs
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Supporting our staff by showing patience whenever queuing is required