presented by Dummies Corp.
Rub-a-dub-dub, The Dummies are here with some splish splashing circus set to drown you in tears of laughter.
The Splash Test Dummies are off on an exciting adventure of oceanic proportions! With a brilliant array of catch-your-breath stunt work, dazzling acrobatics, dexterous juggling and side-splitting, slapstick comedy, the Dummies are ready to roll out their beach towels and spring into an exciting hour of circus-filled hilarity for the whole family.
“This show has everything and is just plain joyous” - The List UK.
Grab your flippers and snorkel and join the Dummies diving from bathtubs to beaches on this wild aquatic ride!
About events at Trebah
- This event takes place in our open-air amphitheatre and we are used to the Cornish weather! Outdoor events will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions, so please bring a coat.
- Please allow 20 minutes before the performance starts to walk to the amphitheatre, as it is situated in the heart of Trebah Garden.
- With tiered seating and plenty of leg room everyone gets ‘the best seat in the house’, so there’s no need to bring your own chairs (but a cushion is a good idea). Please be aware however that seating is unreserved.
- A number of cushioned seats with back supports are available at the amphitheatre on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For large parties and groups, please arrive in plenty of time for us to find you seats together.
- Due to the topography of the garden there is limited access to the amphitheatre, which may not be suitable for all types of mobility vehicles. We will do everything we can to make sure you can see the show but please call us on 01326 252205 before booking to discuss.
- Our only toilets are within the Visitor Centre at the top of the garden.
- Although many of our paths are lit it is advisable to bring a torch with you.
- We have plenty of free parking available for all events.
- Trebah loves dogs but unfortunately they are unable to attend live performance events.