From 1 November we're open Saturday - Wednesday for visits (closed Thursday and Friday).
Daily visiting hours vary, so always check in advance.
Advance booking is recommended for all visits and events to avoid disappointment.
If you’ve not visited Minack previously, here are some tips that may help you….
- The Minack is built on a cliff side. Entry is at your own risk.
- The site is steep and includes many steps.
- Surfaces may be slippery in wet weather, we advise you to wear sensible footwear.
- Step free access is available to the top levels of the theatre including the café, shop, toilets, exhibition and great views over the theatre and the bay.
- There is no step free access to the stage or the lower levels of the auditorium. See Access page.
- Auditorium seating is on turf or concrete, you may wish to bring a cushion or rug to sit on.
- Matinees can be very hot, we suggest you wear a hat for comfort and bring sun cream.
- It can get cold quickly in the evening, bring warm clothing even if the day has been hot.
- Wheeled buggies and other infant seating are not admitted at any time for safety reasons.
- Performances are only cancelled in extreme conditions, we do play in the rain!
- No dogs (except guide dogs) will be admitted to performances. At other times, well-behaved dogs on short leads are welcome.