How to get tickets
If you haven’t been before . . .
- It is advisable to book in advance during school holidays.
- Afternoon performances can be very hot – there is no shade in the theatre. Bring warm clothing for evening performances, even if the day has been hot.
- The seats are hard – cushions with supporting backrests may be hired in the theatre.
- Due to space limitations, we regret that wheeled buggies and other infant seating cannot be accommodated at performances.
- In common with standard theatre practice, we regret that money can only be refunded if a performance is cancelled.
- Performances are only cancelled in extreme conditions – we do play in the rain!
- We regret that no dogs (except guide dogs) will be admitted to performances.
Full booking conditions here
Tickets purchased online are for the LOWER TERRACES or UPPER TERRACES. These tickets are for unreserved seating, which is allocated upon arrival.
Limited reserved seating is available to Friends Of The Minack, Groups of 10+ and for those with access requirements.
By Telephone and In Person
Monday to Friday: 10am – 8pm
Weekends; 10am to 4pm
Group bookings for parties of 10 or more can be made by emailing [email protected] or by phone on 01736 810181.
A reduction of 25% will be given when a customer books and purchases tickets for 12 or more productions at one time, or a reduction of 10% will be given when a customer books and purchases tickets for 6 or more productions at one time.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Customers with limited mobility, hearing difficulties or impaired vision should please contact the Box Office to discuss requirements.
Please follow this link for our Accessibility Statement.