If you haven’t been before . . .
- It is advisable to book in advance during school holidays.
- Afternoon performances can be very hot – there is no shade in the theatre. Bring warm clothing for evening performances, even if the day has been hot.
- The seats are hard – cushions with supporting backrests may be hired in the theatre.
- Due to space limitations, we regret that wheeled buggies and other infant seating cannot be accommodated at performances.
- In common with standard theatre practice, we regret that money can only be refunded if a performance is cancelled.
- Performances are only cancelled in extreme conditions – we do play in the rain!
- We regret that no dogs (except guide dogs) will be admitted to performances.
Full booking conditions here
Tickets purchased online are for the LOWER TERRACES or UPPER TERRACES. These tickets are for unreserved seating, which is allocated upon arrival.
By Telephone (01736 810181) and In Person
Winter Box office hours:
Monday to Friday: 10am – 4pm
Saturday & Sunday: Box Office closed
Customers with limited mobility, hearing difficulties or impaired vision should please contact the Box Office to discuss requirements.
Please follow this link for our Accessibility Statement.