If you haven’t been before . . .
- We regret that no dogs (except guide dogs) will be admitted to performances.
- It is advisable to book in advance during school holidays.
- Afternoon performances can be very hot – there is no shade in the theatre. Bring warm clothing for evening performances, even if the day has been hot.
- The seats are hard – cushions with supporting backrests may be hired in the theatre.
- Due to space limitations, we regret that wheeled buggies and other infant seating cannot be accommodated at performances.
- In common with standard theatre practice, we regret that money can only be refunded if a performance is cancelled.
- Performances are only cancelled in extreme conditions – we do play in the rain!
Full booking conditions here
Bookings open soon.
Priority Booking for Life Friends – from Tuesday 14th January
Priority Booking for Friends of the Minack – from Friday 24th January
General Booking – from Tuesday 11th February
By Telephone (01736 810181) and In Person
Winter Box office hours:
Monday to Friday: 10am – 4pm
Saturday & Sunday: Box Office closed
Customers with limited mobility, hearing difficulties or impaired vision should please contact the Box Office to discuss requirements.
Please follow this link for our Accessibility Statement.